A former Olympic trials swimmer, pro triathlete Donna Phelan has raced under the top triathlon coaches in the world, including Paula Newby-Fraser, Dave Scott, Brett Sutton and Siri Lindley during her ITU, 70.3 and Ironman career. She's earned podium results at Ironman and half-distance races, and qualified four times for IM Hawaii as a pro, racing there twice.
Donna takes the best of what she's learned in her 17-year pro racing career to create real, results-based training programs. Her physiotherapy and personal training background also add a level of care to help manage and ward off setbacks.
Donna's coaching protocol is about quality training. There are no cookie cutter programs; your program is individualized for you.
Whether it's a PR, a spot on the local podium or a place on the start line in Kona, Donna's experience and individualized attention can help you see your goals through.
Racing career highlights:
- 2016 RAAM 6hr Time Trial World Championships—2nd place
- 2016 Boulder Sprint Tri—2nd place
- 2014 Rev3 Florida Half—1st place
- 2014 Boulder Peak 5150—10th place
- 2013 Leadman Bend 125—2nd place
- 2013 Leadman Tempe 125—3rd place
- 2011 Ironman Louisville—4th place
- 2010 Ironman UK—4th place
- 2010 Ironman Brazil—5th place
- 2009 Ironman Switzerland—5th place
- 2009 Triathlon du Lac St. Point, France—2nd place
- 2009 Ironman Malaysia—4th place
- 2009 Ironman China—4th place
- 2009 Alpe d'Huez Triathlon—8th place
- 2008 Ironman Switzerland—9th place
- 2008 Ironman China—2nd place
- 2002 Wildflower Triathlon—3rd place
- 2000 Canadian National Championships—2nd place