Chris Bagg Coaching marries the perfect training plan to the individual athlete. Taking into account your sporting goals, lifestyle, work, travel, and other commitments, CBCG coaches build a plan designed to bring you success and happiness all at once. We craft training programs completely tailored to your needs, staying flexible and readily available to you.
What You Get:
• Fully customized, totally flexible training program, written in three-week blocks, based on heart rate ranges, wattage (power), perceived exertion, or pace, all suited to your particular strengths and weaknesses
• 45 minutes of phone time every week to go over workouts, annual goals, race plans, work/life/training schedule, and to let your coach know how you're doing!
• One one-hour swim analysis session and accompanying swim video with your coach's comments ($180 value)
• Premium TrainingPeaks account (at least $119 value, based on TrainingPeaks individual pricing)
• Fully individualized race plans, scripting mental goals, nutritional planning, and pace/effort prescriptions
• Discounts at CBCG training camps, and partners such as Athletes Lounge, Evolution Healthcare and Fitness, and others
What It's For:
• Goal setting and review
• Season planning
• Data/Power/HR analysis
• Event and performance analysis
• Training plan analysis
• One-to-one workout at the location of your choosing
• 60 minutes minimum
A La Carte Services
+ $75/mo to existing training plan
Requires your use of MyFitnessPal app (free), which your coach will connect to your TrainingPeaks account): coach will monitor your intake and prescribe daily/weekly macronutrient goals (carbohydrate, protein, fat); coach checks in each week on your progress and helps with accountability; menu suggestions are given for meals.
Includes one hour of coach's time with you at a pool that allows outside coaching, video taping, during session stroke tweaks, swim video with comments and analytics, drills and four workouts to address stroke flaws
Mental Skills Training
+ $75/mo to existing training plan or $125/mo without an existing training plan
Your coach will work with you utilizing mental skills training methods, giving you assignments and checking in on your progress; weekly sessions may include visualization practice, imagery discussion, accountability. The mental skills work will have you functioning at your sharpest for all your events, and will begin showing up in your non-sporting life, too!
CBCG Athlete Bill of Rights
1) Your coach will never be sarcastic with you. You and your goals will be treated with the utmost respect.
2) You'll get three weeks of training at a time, and your program will be written on the Friday before the next three weeks runs out.
3) You'll be treated like a professional athlete. Are all our athletes pros? No, of course not. Do they deserve to be treated with the same care and attention as professionals? Yes, of course they do.
4) Your coach will be available for 30-45 minutes of phone conversation per week.
5) Your coach will support you in the "Go Fast, Have Fun, Be Nice" mission.