Chris Bagg Coaching marries the perfect training plan to the individual athlete. Taking into account your sporting goals, lifestyle, work, travel, and other commitments, CBCG coaches build a plan designed to bring you success and happiness all at once. We craft training programs completely tailored to your needs, staying flexible and readily available to you.
Chris Bagg $400 / month for multi-sport athletes/triathletes, $250 / month for single-sport athletes
Chris Boudreaux $300 / month
Molly Balfe $300 / month
Donna Phelan $300 / month
Ivan Dominguez $300 / month for multi-sport athletes/triathletes, $250 / month for single-sport athletes
Tammy Alcott (Run Only) $175 / month
Josh Sutton $250 / month
All coaching packages require a one-time set up fee of $75
What You Get:
• Fully customized, totally flexible training program, written in three-week blocks, based on heart rate ranges, wattage (power), perceived exertion, or pace, all suited to your particular strengths and weaknesses
• 45 minutes of phone time every week to go over workouts, annual goals, race plans, work/life/training schedule, and to let your coach know how you're doing!
• One one-hour swim analysis session and accompanying swim video with your coach's comments ($199 value)
• Premium TrainingPeaks account (at least $119 value, based on TrainingPeaks individual pricing)
• Fully individualized race plans, scripting mental goals, nutritional planning, and pace/effort prescriptions
• Discounts at CBCG training camps, and partners such as Evolution Healthcare and Fitness, TYR Sports, Rolf Prima Wheel Systems, Pioneer Power Meters, and others
What It's For:
• Goal setting and review
• Season planning
• Data/Power/HR analysis
• Event and performance analysis
• Training plan analysis
• One-to-one workout at the location of your choosing
• 60 minutes minimum
A La Carte Services
Chris and his coaches have done hundreds of video swim analyses, all based off of the Swim Smooth methodology developed by coaches Adam Young and Paul Newsome. You'll leave your analysis knowing what type of swimmer you are, and what steps you'll take to improve.
Mental Skills Training
Your coach will work with you utilizing mental skills training methods, giving you assignments and checking in on your progress; weekly sessions may include visualization practice, imagery discussion, accountability. The mental skills work will have you functioning at your sharpest for all your events, and will begin showing up in your non-sporting life, too!
If you're not comfortable, you won't be powerful. Head Coach Chris and Assistant Coach Josh Sutton opened Output Speed Lab this year, aiming to make cyclists faster through comfort and position optimization. You'll go home understanding how your position needs to change to minimize drag and maximize propulsion.
Diet analysis / Meal Planning
Interested in improving your intake, so you can optimize your output? Through diet recall and analysis of what you're already eating, we can build you a daily program to navigate the complex nutritional world, and also give you a plan to make you faster on race day.
CBCG Athlete Bill of Rights
1) Your coach will never be sarcastic with you. You and your goals will be treated with the utmost respect.
2) You'll get three weeks of training at a time, and your program will be written on the Friday before the next three weeks runs out.
3) You'll be treated like a professional athlete. Are all our athletes pros? No, of course not. Do they deserve to be treated with the same care and attention as professionals? Yes, of course they do.
4) Your coach will be available for 30-45 minutes of phone conversation per week.
5) Your coach will support you in the "Go Fast, Have Fun, Be Nice" mission.